We are pleased to inform you that as of 12 July 2021 we are back with our classroom courses in Krakow!
We have prepared a special offer to ensure your safety and comfort of studying: intensive courses in mini-groups (up to 4 people in a group) are available at the price of the standard group!
Do you want to spend your holiday in Cracow learning and improving your Polish? Welcome to our summer school, where intensive learning is accompanied by an exceptionally rich program of extra-curricular activities and a holiday atmosphere. Prepare yourself for total immersion in the Polish language and culture.
The summer school of Polish language and culture involves:
- An intensive Polish language course in an international group.
- Developing your skills in speaking, listening, reading and writing
- An emphasis on practical language use - speaking and understanding
- Dynamic, varied and motivating lessons
- A rich program of extra-curricular activities: lectures on Polish history and culture, language and cookery workshops, Polish holidays and traditions, film screenings etc.
- Inspiring activities outside the school: tours, picnics, urban games etc.
- The opportunity to meet people from all over the world.
- E-learning included in the price (*)
The summer school of Polish language and culture in a mini group also involves:
- A greater focus on the individual needs of the students
- Greater emphasis on aspects such as pronunciation, accent, intonation
- More teacher time just for you and more time spent on your speaking
PRICE from: 380 EUR book now!
(*) Access to the online platform e-polish.eu includes a selected course at the level A1-B1 for the duration of the course in Cracow and an additional 6 months from the end of the course.